Accelerate your career with a world leader in financial trading and investments.
We work in one of the most dynamic, fluid industries on the planet and, as a result, we need to constantly adapt and evolve. We believe that there’s nothing better than working with the best and brightest, so we’re always on the lookout for talented, capable and industrious people to join our team.
Below you’ll find our current open positions across our companies, if you think you have the required skills, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through calls, emails and social networks
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify clients needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients and partners
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or a similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package and opportunities to grow and advance in an international company. To apply to this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Languages: Thai and English
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. The successful candidate will be required to provide excellent customer service to clients whilst enhancing their trading experience with AM Broker.
- Contacting and Assisting local clients
- Answering e-mails, assisting with the opening of client accounts, amending existing accounts, maintaining client records and liaising with appropriate departments
- Impeccable telephone etiquette and management
- Handling of Back office queries
- Supporting clients with technical and troubleshooting issues
- Dealing with complaints of a varying nature promptly and effectively
- Providing support and troubleshooting on MetaTrader 5 platforms
- Liaising with all departments to resolve issues - Liaising with the compliance officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts
- Providing all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client
- Basic Knowledge of English language
- Excellent knowledge of any other foreign language will be plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills required
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure - Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of MetaTrader 5 platforms will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Shift work as and when required
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package and opportunities to grow and advance in an international company. To apply to this position please send your CV to email@example.com, stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.